Dynamic organisations need a broad range of advisory services to support their ambition and growth.
As your business grows, our advisory services are designed to help you achieve your goals. Successful growth often means navigating a complex array of opportunities, challenges and risks.
Our experienced practitioners are available to help you understand, adapt to and overcome the various obstacles that may stand in the way.
Why Grant Thornton
Because you know your own businesses, we’ll listen to your needs. As part of the advisory process, we ask questions and pay attention to your responses. Rather than relying on off-the-shelf services that could loosely fit a range of clients, challenges and markets, we develop solutions tailored to your organisation and its unique requirements and objectives.
As a global organisation of member firms, we offer:
- integrated cross-border solutions
- strong collaborative networks
- centralised tools, methodologies and delivery models.
- Business risk services - special attestation services, internal audit, governance and risk management, risk modelling services,
- Business consulting services - operational improvement, change and program management, IT management, business intelligence & analytics.
- Transaction services - M&A advisory, due diligence, valuations, capital markets: acting as nominated advisory or sponsor,
- Restructuring and recovery - advisory on corporate restructuring.
Dispute management advisory
- Forensic investigations - digital forensic services: data analytics.